Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm late.

Ok, I know it's been a little while since I have posted, and I have no excuse. At the behest of my therapist, I went to 2 OA meetings this past week, one on Friday, and one on Monday. In going to just these two meetings, I have found something out about myself... I am just like them. All of the things that I feel, they feel them too. Everything that I have gone through, and am going through, they have gone through as well. Do I feel like a loser for going?? Yes I do. But, I feel like a loser with some hope finally. I haven't committed to working the program yet, or started on any of the changes they recommend making, or starting any of the steps, but I do know I need this...more than I have ever needed anything in my life. I am powerless over food. I don't control food...food controls me.

1 comment: