Friday, January 9, 2009

I need more water.

Ok, so I missed a day of blogging, not off to a good start I know. Well, this week has been rather bad for me. My little sister has been staying with us this week to play with my son ( we do love it when she is here though), but it's been terrible for my waistline, not to mention, it was my birthday this week.

So, I have jumped back on the wagon today. Got up, showered, made my healthy shake, and I was out the door. I havent been doing much in the way of exercise yet, but I know I need to. I am going to start walking down to the tar pits on my lunch hour again. When I was doing that, I was losing pretty well.

I need to drink more water.

1 comment:

  1. Drink that water! Take a 2 liter with you to work everyday. It really helps. Water is the most IMPORTANT part of your dietary/weight loss needs.

    ReplyDelete