Thursday, February 19, 2009

Been a rough few days.

So, the last few days, I have just been feeling really tired. I still havent been exercising, I keep telling myself that I am going to do it when I get home from work, but when I get home, I am just so tired, that I don't want to do ANYTHING! The house has gotten very messy, because my pregnant wife feels the same way. I can understand her being so tired...after all, she is pregnant. But me, I have no excuse. I feel like I'm just completely lazy...which I am, but more so lately than usual. I haven't really been doing anything that I said I was going to. I haven't been drinking enough water, not even close. I haven't been exercising. I have been watching what I'm eating, but that is not what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm supposed to be doing what my doctor had told me to do. My therapist says I need to allow myself to find some middle ground, instead of having an "all or nothing" mentality, but my God, that is hard to do.

Food wise, Tuesday wasnt bad. I had my fruit smoothie for breakfast. An Orange, banana, and a yoplait light blueberry yogurt for lunch. For dinner, we had El Pollo Loco, and I had a leg, a thigh, and 2 tortillas with salsa. I didnt even drink any soda on Tuesday, not bad. Wednesday though was another story. I didnt eat breakfast, I had a coke and some chips before lunch. For Lunch I had a 6" club on wheat from Subway with a Coke Zero. Later I had another coke. For Dinner I had an Al & Bea's Special Burrito and a rootbeer....freak'n awsome. Usually when we go to Al & Bea's I'll have more than that. So I did better than I normally would when we go there.

But I'm still not happy with how it has been going. I haven't really been putting my heart into it and I know it. I still haven't gone to an OA meeting yet. I just cant bring myself to go. My therapist says I'll go when I'm ready to go. Well, I think I've shared enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment