Thursday, February 26, 2009

Better...

Ok all...sorry for my rant yesterday, but I need to vent. Yesterday was actually better for me. It was Ash Wedneday (The first day of Lent), so it was a NO MEAT day. I had oatmeal in the morning (although I did have 2 cups of coffee with it), a 6 inch tuna on wheat with light mayo, lettuce and green bell peppers, a small bag of baked lays, and a bottle of water for lunch. In between breakfast and lunch, I did have a sprite, and some chips..I was feeling a down as you can tell from yesterdays blog, and (I'm sorry to say) did some emotional eating.

After work, off to see my therapist, and then home. I didnt eat anything between therapy and dinner, which we have decided is one of my most dangerous times of the day on eating for me. For Dinner, we had Pasta-Roni, I forgot which one, but I had about a cup and a half of those noodles an 2 glasses of water. I had an Orange a bit later...and water.

I know I'm a day late, but I decided to give up soda for Lent, and use it as a catalyst to keep me soda free. Thanks Sis for popping that suggestion in there. I am feeling better about it all today.
I'm really glad yesterday was therapy day...I really needed it.

So this morning, I got up, took out the trash, fed the tortoise, rode the stationary for 20 minutes and got ready for work. I'm glad I got some exercise in..it's been too long. I'm also going to drink my water today!! It's going to be a good day for me.

1 comment: