Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OK, I over did it this weekend.

OK...so, I didnt do so hot this weekend. But can you blame me? Sunday, my mom had my son, so the wife and I celebrated Valentines day. We went to the Melting Pot in Pasadena, where it is all fondue, all the time. It was great. We had salmon, herb marinated chicken, shrimp, thin filets of beef, lobster and vegitables. We got to cook it ourselves in this boiling broth...it was great. The appetizer was a melted cheese, and we got to dip bread, vegi's and apples into it...it was ok. I didnt go overboard on the cheese. I was rather proud of myself. Desert ws another matter, melted chocolate...that we dipped cake, rice crispy treat, strawberries and banana's in. HEAVEN!! I went overboard on the soda however.

Yesterday wasnt too great either. I had a hard boiled egg and a banana for breakfast, but ruined it with lunch and dinner. Lunch was a Western bacon cheese burger and kris cut fries with a large rootbeer. Dinner... Numero Uno the works pizza. But I didnt go nuts like I usually do with Pizza. I had 3 slices, 2 wings and called it good. It was still too much though.

So, this morning, I am back on track. I'm drinking my OJ, 1/2 banana, 3 strawberries and pineapple chunks and ice shake. I brought an orange, a banana, and 2 yogurts with me for snacks today. I plan on having a chinese chicken salad for lunch. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment