Friday, February 13, 2009

Ok... So here I am again. I've been having a real problem blogging. I know I'm should be doing it everday, but it is so much like journaling for me, that it is hard to stick with it. My sister gave me some "weight loss" blogging tips on her blog (Losing a Little Lisa), thanks sis. So, what I am going to start to try to do is blog what I ate and drank every day, what exercises I did that day, and any thing else that seems to be on my mind. So, if on some days, you only see food and exercises listed, it just means that I either didn't feel like blogging today, or there was really just nothing else on my mind.

My therapist would like me to go to an OA meeting at least once a week. She says I need to be around like minded people, basically other people with food related problems. I just can't seem to bring myself to go. Is this what Alcoholics go through?? I'm going to try to go to one tonight. I've also decided at the advice of my therapist to take each day as it is... "one day at a time". So, today I am going to eat what I'm supposed to, drink my water, like I'm supposed to... just today. I'll worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Wish me luck and say a prayer for me will ya?

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Glad to see you back. I also like to think of it as "baby steps." This really helps me. It also doesn't kill me by going all "cold turkey" and setting me up for failure. And... you are SO welcome. I'm glad I can inspire something in you.

    ReplyDelete